View Single Post
December 15th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Courtney
Today was a fairly good day. I had a few ups and downs, because I'm just a kind of sensitive person and I get stressed out easily. But I'm getting better at keeping it under control and not getting so stressed!

I reminded myself today that when DH and I got married I left it up to God when I would get pregnant. We agreed to trust God in that area, and even though I haven't gotten pregnant as quickly as I wanted, I do have to remember that God's got it figured out So in that sense, today was a refreshing day. I'm going to endeavor not to stress out this cycle. I'll do what I can do boost my chances, but if it doesn't happen, then it just isn't the right time yet.

We'll see how long this positive and relaxed thinking lasts I'll have to be reminding myself of this constantly, I'm sure!

I thought my DH ordered my guaifenesin for me, but I mentioned it today and he said he hadn't- grr! He told me several days ago that he would do it so it had completely slipped my mind, because I thought it was taken care of! So I'll be ordering that in the morning (pay day lol). Thankfuly I'm only on CD 4, and I wanted to start them on CD 11 probably, so they should come in time. I am considering buying the real Mucinex max strength extended release, rather than the generic immediate release tabs like I was going to, but I'm not sure yet. It would be nice to just take a pill twice a day, since I already have to do that. But you certainly pay for the brand name.