View Single Post
December 16th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ame, you are so close now, you could be feeling signs of early labor. I did with my DS for 2 whole weeks. I had the same thing - cramps, diarrhea, weird sensations. There were days when I had contractions lasting all day, sometimes only a few minutes apart. But I never progressed so the OB didn't do anything about it. Now you don't have the issues I had - I had something else back then, but you are so close now that your body is, well, "practicing".

Melissa is right though, you may wake up and feel great one day and then pop, your water breaks. At that point, call the OB and get in your SUV and get to the hospital. Or, if you start getting contractions at any time and they get closer and closer and more painful, call the OB, get in your SUV and get to the hospital. At this point, you and Toren are ready. If you don't know what a certain feeling or pain means, don't be afraid to call the doc. And it's natural to be anxious. You've been to hell and back. You have every right to over analyze every burp and fart.

We're all pulling for you girl! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful boy!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013