View Single Post
December 16th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ehh technically they never figured it out they examined my placenta and basicly said they didnt see anything (to be honest it kinda seemed like they didnt give a crap what caused it since they had gotten the baby out alive).... ............I had had a 7 CM subcorionic hemorage during the pregnancy (and also have one this time). in my unmedical opinion it was at lest a partial abruption probably related to the hemorrhage location. but since my amniotic fluid was also filled with blood im not sure maybe not im not sure how it whould get into the fluid if it were just an abruption.........so basicly no we have no clue why it happened and the only thing we think might have caused it I do actually have agin.

I think you hit the nail on the head with his fear its not that he doesnt think anyone can labor at home or have completly natural uncomplicated births its that he doesnt think we can becuse weve tried this before and we obviously didnt. I know he just wants to keep me safe but I really want a chance to do it my way this time if the situation allows it and i dont want to end up fighting or resenting him when the time comes just to get that opertunity.