Topic: 6 Days Late
View Single Post
December 16th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Hi, everyone, I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on my situation. I'm worried that I might be pregnant. My period was due December 10th, on a pretty regular 28-29 day cycle. I thought it might be late because of stress due to a recent breakup and studying for exams and finals. I had sex on December 1st, which is about 5 days after my expected ovulation period. I also had sex the next two following weekends. We used the pullout method, which I realize is not an effective method of birth control, but I thought I had already ovulated. I have had occasional bouts of dry heaving, my stomach feels full (makes weird gurgling noises), I've had gas and want to burp at times. I haven't really noticed a change in my breasts, but my muscles do feel achy. I attributed that to a change in my exercise routine. But now, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm actually pregnant. I took a test yesterday, and it was negative. I will be taking another one tomorrow or the day after, but I wonder if it's still too early to tell?