View Single Post
December 17th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night, I woke up with some pain in my abdomen, right in the middle. It's not constant but it's almost a throbbing/pulling sensation. It's definately not cramps but it's pain....I think on a scale of 1-10, it's maybe a 3 so, it's not bad but I can feel it for sure. It's not the first time I've felt it, however, it was a little more noticeable this time. Anytime I've felt it before I just blew it off as the round ligament pains.

I was constipated before I went to bed, so a little straining. That always seems to make me spot (maybe just a coincidence). When I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I could tell there was some spotting on the toilet paper, even in the dark, so I know it was more than just the streaks that I've been seeing in my CM.

This morning, got up to go to the bathroom and there was a small clot, by small I mean like smaller than 1/4 of an inch. I kept wiping and it eventually turned brown.

I had a loss this exact time last year - 12/21 was when I found out...this is really bringing back bad memories and I'm really upset right now. I just don't feel good about it again this time. Even though last time it was light bleeding for 3 straight weeks.

It's 7 a.m. here, Dr. office opens at 9, I'm calling to see if I can reschedule my appt for Thursday to get in today or tomorrow.

I'll keep you all posted, please send T&P's!