View Single Post
December 17th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So far everything is ok. They can't tell why I am spotting (of course, never could before) I am 12 weeks 4 days today, baby is measuring 13 weeks 1 day. Baby was bouncing around, putting it's feet up in the air and heartbeat was strong so for now everything is good. I hope it continues that way. Thanks for all your T&P's ladies. I really appreciate it. I go back on Thursday for my normal appointment, hoping for another good appointment.

She did mention that it could be a subchronic hemmorage (can't remember exactly if that's what she said) but she wasn't sure. She saw a small area that could be the end of one but she couldn't be for sure.

I am happy this appointment went well but I don't feel very reassured that things will turn out good Baby actually looked like a baby this time. This is just so hard, the further along I get the harder it seems to get emotionally. I know the worry never ends, even after we have our little one's here, worries as a parent continue on forever, I know this is only the beginning with this baby but I just want everything to be ok!