View Single Post
December 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Just keep breathing.
Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping? What about wrapping all the gits? I have a few little things to pick up, but should be done by the end of this week. I also haven't wrapped ANYTHING. I'll need to do that for my parents and niece before this weekend. DH's gifts might be not get wrapped until after the weekend.

What are your plans for Christmas? Are you doing any yummy Christmas baking? We are going to my family's big ol Christmas dinner on Sunday. My brother, SIL and their new baby girl will be there from NYC- it'll be the first time I meet my niece! She was born in Sept. Then we're going to DH's hometown on Monday, to have dinner with his parents & brother's family. Then we'll drive back Christmas Eve. We're staying in hotels both nights- long story but I think it will be good for us to have a little break at nights amidst all the travel and craziness.

Baking- I want to make a cherry pie for Christmas dinner. I LOVE cherry pie, and always get a bunch of sour pie cherries at farmers markets over the summer to pit and freeze for baking during the year. Other than that, not much. My grandmother makes amazing Christmas cookies and always gives us a big tin.