View Single Post
December 18th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyandthemoos View Post
Based on the timing of things there is a good chance you could be pregnant. That being said, people have weird cycles all the time even if they are normally very regular. The bleeding could just be the start of your AF and it could pick up and turn into a full flow. I am inclined to think it's implantation just based on the timing of it but it could go either way. If it is from implantation, it usually takes 2 to 3 days from the time of implantation for you to have enough hCG in your system to show up on a test. I'd wait a couple days and test again. I think you'll know something soon.
Thank you for your response. This is the hardest part...the hurry up and wait for something to happen one way or another...especially when it's impossible to know until you know! And then the more you read the more confused and uncertain you get because some things say no way is implantation bleeding more than very light, and some things say it is entirely possible for it to be somewhat heavier, otherwise why would be mistakenly think they were starting their cycle so frequently.