View Single Post
December 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping? What about wrapping all the gits? We celebrate on Yule (this Saturday). I think we're done, except I had trouble finding a new shirt for DH that I liked and knew he'd like. So I might just wait til after Christmas to take him shopping. Most everything is wrapped. DD put all the gifts she bought and wrapped under the tree already, and we have hers wrapped and hidden. I still need to wrap her new jammie set and her new tablet (still want to put some games on it).

What are your plans for Christmas? Are you doing any yummy Christmas baking? Well after Thanksgiving I am not going to any trouble or inviting anyone. We'll celebrate on Friday night with DS and his DD since that's one of the days he has her. As for plans on actual Christmas, DH will work so his coworkers who want the night off can have it off. DD and I will do school work. I normally love baking treats (pies, cookies, fudge, etc). But this year, my heart hasn't been in it so I haven't. I even just today bought a store made pie for Friday night.