View Single Post
December 18th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Every breath is a gift.
I still need to wrap but everything is bought. We don't have our Christmas tree up and wasn't planning on it really, but I guess DH had a change of heart and plans on putting it up this weekend (just in time lol). I'm still a bit of a kid at heart and will probably decorate the tree on my own. I would say I used to love decorating the tree but I haven't been really "feeling it" this year either... maybe putting the lights and ornaments on the tree will help with my holiday cheer. Who knows.

I have to make a peanut butter candy log, it's DH's favorite. It's super easy though so no big deal. Other than that I'm not planning on making much. Christmas morning I will make sausage balls because DH loves them. Then the crazyness will start. Around noon we will go to my SIL's house and meet up with MIL and FIL (yaaaay *rolls eyes*). Then right before it starts getting dark out we go to my Mom and Dad's house and spend a few hours with my family. THEN the day after Christmas my side of the family all gets together again at my aunt's house because her daughter (my cousin) is in town and most of us have never met her son and daughter.

I'm going to be exhausted... just typing it all out makes me want to take a nap. I just hope no one cries..... Sometimes when I'm saying hello or goodbye to family and giving them a hug, they start crying and saying how sorry they are (referring to Clyde)... then I start crying.... I can do without all that.