View Single Post
December 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamascarlett View Post
I'm in the same boat the past week. Bleeding began 11 days post ovulation. More than spotting, but way less than a period and very irregular. Everything about this cycle points to pregnancy but now at 14 days post ovulation still no dark positive tests. Could be an early m/c aka chemical pregnancy. A few more days for both of us should tell.
It's kind of nice to know that someone else can relate...not that I want either of us to have to be so unsure, but it's still just kind of a relief to know you aren't the only one that is feeling totally clueless. My bleeding has not stopped at this point...like you said, more than spotting but way less than a period and definitely irregular and inconsistent. It started 8 DPO (in the afternoon), so it's been less than 48 hours so far and it has neither increased nor gone away completely, though it seems over the last eight hours or so to have decreased somewhat. The timing is beyond perfect for this to be pregnancy related, but I am trying not to convince myself one way or the other. I'm not getting my hopes up that it is, but I don't want to rule it out completely either. I think I'll probably test again today.