Topic: Diaper Bags?
View Single Post
December 19th, 2013, 11:27 AM
CopperBoom!
Ry, I love that tote!! Super cute

Brittany, check Etsy! I'm sure someone has a cute chevron diaper bag or can make one for you

As for me, for now, I'll just go with what I have. It's a North Face ski backpack But I LOVE it as a diaper bag!! It has all the pockets I need, it's waterproof, it's so easy to carry, it fits great under the stroller, it has side pockets for bottles/sippies. I love it! Plus, it's super durable and doesn't look like a diaper bag (as it isn't). It's brown plaid and cute and I'll be able to use it for other things once the baby is big. The only issue I ever had was when I was somewhere that I wanted DS in the Ergo on my back AND the diaper bag. However, those opportunities were pretty rare that I had DS in the Ergo, no stroller to stash the diaper bag in, etc. Only the airport, really, and htere is NO good way to get through the airport with a baby Plus, now I have DH, so if I wear baby, he can wear the back pack