Topic: Diaper Bags?
View Single Post
December 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Super Mommy
**Lurking from April DDC**

I see there are some fellow Coach lovers in here My step-mom just bought me the new Coach diaper bag in black with the signature print for my birthday, I can't wait to see her to get it! I have a Coach book bag that has inside pockets for bottles (probably meant for water bottles but hey, as long as they fit!) I also have the Coach messanger bag so I think I'm covered for diaper bag options.

But anyway, I wanted to share...my bookbag was over $300 and I only paid $104 at the outlet in Atlantic City. I felt like I was getting away with something! So if you live in an area with any outlets, you may be able to get your Coach diaper bag at a fraction of the cost!

Another little tidbit... coachfactory.com is AHHH-MAAA-ZINGGGG. I just looked and they have a $528 diaper bag for $249.50 (52% savings). You just have to sign up with an email address to gain access to the site. There's flash sales all the time and you can get pretty much anything for dirt cheap (for Coach anyway). We hosted a Coach Bingo earlier this year and got clutches/wristlets for $20 and purses for $50.

Happy shopping ladies

Tammy, wife to Julia, Mom to Jordynn and Maxwell