Topic: Diaper Bags?
View Single Post
December 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just thinking about diaper bags makes me sick... With Ryan I went through aboutthree, until My dad gave me this old puke/army- green "work" bag (which he put his laptop, all his files and papers that he had to bring to and from work) because he knew all my diaper bags started ripping at the seams!!!! It was awful. To think I spent 20-30 per diaper bag and went through 3 in ONE year. I still have that old army green diaper bag. I also have this crazy-psycadelic tie-dye bag with a yin/yand symbol stitched on it. My friend gave it to me sophmore year of HS and Ive had it since (he made it) and both those god-awful funky - looking bags have held up after all these years!!! I keep the tie-dye one in the car and fill it with clothes, undies, diapers, wipes, just extras to have on hand. I also keep the green bag filled with diapers, wipes, medicine ,(kids tylenol/motrin, and kids pepto tablets) water bottles, and a packaged box of crackers incase the kids get munchies on a road trip.

If I do get a diaper bag of sort this time, it will probably be a cute character backpack that the baby can use as he/she grows and starts preschool instead of the traditional diaper bag.