View Single Post
December 22nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm very sorry you're going through such a hard time I just wanted to address one thing that you said "my baby deserves only the very best" Honey, no one, no matter the situation can guarantee that. We all want the best for our children but the truth it, we're not perfect and life isn't either. I have a home, cars, my husband is well employed, but if he were to be fired tomorrow we'd be living in a homeless shelter within a couple weeks. Similarly, in 8 months from now you can both be gainfully employed and safely housed. Babies don't need very much. If you breastfeed and cloth diaper your monthly additional expenses will be near zero. WIC can help and you can apply for income adjusted housing. There are also insurance programs and anything that is your responsibility to pay can be paid on a payment plan (no interest).

A life time is a long time for both you and any baby. I don't think it's logical to base such an important decision on a temporary situation. And this IS temporary.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!