View Single Post
December 23rd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board!

I'm Kelley. Hope you find some useful info here, I've found that journaling helps a lot.

My first concern is why your doc wants to put you on BC ? I've seen far too many women (myself included) that have more problems than anything after going off BC. I was on it for about 10 years the first time, then went off and it took me about 4 months to get back into a regular pattern cycle. Then it took me an entire year after that to get pregnant. Sadly I lost that baby, and went back on BC because we were planning our wedding. I went off in July and last cycle was my first normal cycle! What did she recommend you go on? I would really get a second opinion on that. I dont think that is a good way to solve your problem. Just my two cents!

Then I wanted to add my input on the Mucinex! I used that last January when we got our BFP. I am not sure if that is what did the trick or not, but I started using it on CD10 or so and ovulated on CD15. I used it for a couple days after, I think about a week total. I bought some again and I should have started a couple days ago, but I'll start now anyways. I'm on CD14 now, but my OPKs dont look like I'm going to O for a couple days yet anyways.

Best of luck to you!!!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013