View Single Post
December 27th, 2013, 06:07 PM
First-time Mommy-to-Be!
That last part there really hit home, and you're right, I haven't applied for any of the services and other help I could have as a pregnant woman just yet - because I was certain that we weren't going through with it. I did apply for financial aid for college for the first few years; I received a full tuition scholarship, so my only loans will be for living on campus for the first two years - nothing major, thank goodness!

But like I said, that last part really hit home, and I don't know that I could forgive myself for going through with an abortion the way I'm feeling now. I wasn't even sure that I could have kids after complications when I was younger, and the longer I wait and the more time I have to think about it, the more attached I am and aware that this little creature inside me is my child. The more we wait, the more I'm convinced that we can make it work and do just fine. I'm just waiting for Jeramy to gather his thoughts and better understand where he is in all of this. He doesn't have much to say on the positive side right now because he had focused on the plan we'd made. Just needs time to think.