View Single Post
December 27th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Courtney
*Hugs* Try not to get too discouraged (I know that's not helpful, sorry!). A lot of women take several months for their cycles to regulate after coming off the pill, which makes it extra hard and frustrating when TTC.

I've never been on BCP because I knew when I got married I wanted to have babies right away. Well, we got married in August 2012 and I have yet to ever see my BFP. Does it hurt seeing that single line every month? Yes. Does it get easier? No, not really. I've just had to try my hardest to keep a positive attitude (VERY difficult for me, I get negative very quickly and rather extremely, much to the chagrin of my DH) and trust that my body knows that right now is just not the right time to carry a baby.

Oh, and I think it's pretty normal to have jealous feelings towards women who get pregnant without even trying. As long as it's not consuming you, I wouldn't worry too much about it! I have certainly had my share of tears and strong, not-so-nice feelings towards other people getting what I have wanted for so long....

I'm sorry I haven't been more helpful... Good luck with TTC, and I sincerely hope you get your BFP very very soon!!
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!