Topic: QOTD Fri
View Single Post
December 30th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We never decorated this Christmas so nothing to put away. Decorating is up to me and since decorating requires energy, I just never felt up to it. I can barely keep up with normal household chores lol.

For Christmas traditions, we swap Thanksgiving and Christmas with each of our families every year. This year, we did Thanksgiving with my folks and Christmas with DH's folks. Next year, we will swap. Something I'm making a tradition is semi formal pictures every year of DD to watch how she grows and soon to include this baby, too. Since their birthdays are and will be kind of close to Christmas, I figure its a good time to do good pictures.

Oops almost forgot the real or fake tree question. We have a fake tree right now, but I do miss that wonderful pine smell. I grew up with a real tree every year. My parents have been using fake for several years now though because they got sick of all the fallen needles lol. DH's family I'm not sure of, but in the time I've known them, they have a fake tree. DHs mom is clever though and just goes and buys fresh pine cones for the pretty smell and gets the best of both worlds lol.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

Last edited by SkyBaby; December 30th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.