View Single Post
December 31st, 2013, 06:41 PM
Veteran
Hi, was looking around the message boards and found this one. I suffer from Anxiety and Depression. I also suffer from a bit of OCD, where my mind doesn't want to let go of certain situations that have happened. I am presently dealing with a situation in my life right now that my mind won't let me not think about. It is worse in the evenings though when I am alone. I am on Celexa for depression and anxiety. I just started counselling to help me over come this situation. I have another appt this week and I am worried about what is going to come up with my counsellor this week this is only my second appt. and I am nervous and scared at the same time. I have had to increase my meds for a whole week 2 weeks ago. but for the last week I have been back down to my regular dose my doctor had but me on. Doctor doesn't know about the situation I have been dealing with.

Not sure if I should let her know or not. Not even sure if I should get her to increase my meds to what I have been taking 2 weeks ago or not. I seem to be doing ok with the dose she has put me on. I am scared I am going to have a trigger from the situation that I can't handle and not sure what to do. Please help.

Lisa