View Single Post
January 1st, 2014, 11:37 AM
Hi everyone. I was looking for some help. Last month I had an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks 4 days. This was my second pregnancy (I also have a beautiful little boy who is nearly 2). I had a scan and my body seemed to have recovered quickly but the doctor advised waiting for at least one full cycle but couldn't really give me a reason why. Having read up on it the main reason is that a pregnancy is hard to date without a period between so (maybe foolishly) my husband and I have been ttc again this month. I am very regular and have never used OPK as both times we have tried to conceive, we have done straight away. I use my EWCM as a guide which appears on day 12 of my cycle. My issue is that this month, 13 days after my miscarriage bleeding started, EWCM appeared. I had slight cramps and we thought that by DTD the day before and day of, we had a good chance of conceiving. However, two days later I had more EWCM, then more the day after with more severe cramps. I am really confused and worried. I only ever have one day of EWCM normally accompanied by slight cramps. Could my body be trying to ovulate without success? My mother went through the menopause 4 years older than I am now. Any help would be really appreciated? Thank you