Topic: In the 2WW!
View Single Post
January 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM
Courtney
Hmm these symptoms are sounding very promising! I had an emotional outburst Sunday night, but I've been fine ever since. I normally get very emotional during my normal PMS (DH would call me unstable during that time probably lol) so I'm kind of expecting/dreading that in the next four or five days.

You know, I've been really dehydrated the last few days. I woke up one morning a few days ago just feeling overwhelmingly parched (I think that was the day I woke up with the slight sore throat). I chugged a bunch of water, but I kept feeling thirsty all day right up until I went to bed, when I downed about 8 oz right before falling asleep. I haven't noticed that today though, but it lasted though yesterday. I'm sure I was just dehydrated though, since I'm not very good about getting enough water every day.

Anyone noticing any change in CM? I've heard that creamy white CM can be a good sign, but I've always gotten that between O and AF, so for me personally that's not a great symptom. Just wondering about anyone else?
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!