Topic: In the 2WW!
View Single Post
January 2nd, 2014, 07:08 AM
Courtney
Well, I had a dream last night that I got my BFP (first time I've ever dreamed that!), and it was so amazing. It was kinda funny, it was on a Walmart cheapie test, but it was a big fat positive line, it was so exciting!

Then I woke up, and couldn't help but test--BFN, of course. I'm 9 DPO today, so I know it's early, and I was planning on waiting until tomorrow which would still be early, but I just couldn't help it lol. Hopefully the dream was a sign or a promise from God that my positive is on its way...?? Lol I can hope anyway

I woke up with tons of creamy CM this morning! I've been having it pretty consistently since O (normal for me) but it had been drying up a little bit. It was still there if I looked, but didn't notice it on my underwear or when I wiped. Today there was a lot again. Not sure if it has any significance or not though lol. Breasts are still tender (also normal for me), nothing crazy or very painful. I was very tired last night, almost fell asleep on the couch holding my laptop at 5pm! But I think it was just from not getting quite enough sleep the night before--I need my sleep!
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!