View Single Post
January 2nd, 2014, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I definitely feel pregnant, and am super excited for baby, feel baby move everyday... but I am still worried. So many things can happen from now to 40weeks... cord issues, placental abruption or something just going wrong in general.
So I just cant relax. I think "Oh, Im so excited, we are having another baby", then the immediate after thought is, baby isnt in your arms yet... its kind of a downer, but I try to ignore it. Does anyone else feel the same???

Another thing thats always on my mind is DF somehow dying in a tragic accident. I think it has GOT to be hormones, because Ive only really been this way since this pregnancy. Even when I am with him, I just cherish the moments and tell him every day how much I love him and to drive safe and to come home safely to us, even start crying when Im eith him and think about it! Of course he smiles and cuddles me and says that its just hormones (but he words it much nicer) and that everything will be okay. Lol. Are any of you ladies worried/slightly paranoid about any of this? I just cannot help it...