View Single Post
January 2nd, 2014, 10:11 AM
Courtney
I don't shave much- I shave my bikini line but I get pretty bad razor burn so I try to avoid it and just trim as best I can lol. Yeah it's really not fun. It's just so frustrating because during my fertile time it doesn't hurt AT ALL and feels really good (like I imagine it's supposed to always feel lol), but I'm also much more responsive during that time and get really wet, really quickly. So I think it's just a lack of lubrication, but then I wonder, why don't I lubricate normally during the non-fertile time? Do I have an estrogen deficiency? Lol and my mind goes crazy I've used some type of KY lube, which works okay but isn't great. And then also pre-seed, but I've only used that during BMS because of my lack of EWCM.... And it's too pricey for me to want to use it any other time! I might try another brand though, I'm not sure.

Aww you had a dream too! Maybe it is a sign that we are both getting our BFPs this month I'm trying not to get discouraged, but I just haven't been feeling it this month. I want it sooo bad, but after the last...almost year and half of BFNs I'm beginning to feel like it'll just never happen for me I guess I'm a negative nancy lol.
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 ever since.
May 2014: Finally got our BFP!!!