View Single Post
January 3rd, 2014, 02:40 AM
hi, I don't usually post a lot here... but I don't know what to do right now, I feel so lost, I hate it...
I am a mother of two little girls 2 and 3, they are actually ten month apart, love them to death.
I am in engage ( not to their real father, that is a whole other story..) their soon to be step dad has OCD. which all in all at first didn't seem bad... but now its horrible and he isn't seeking help, he will make them clean EVERYTHING and I don't mean their toys I mean lifting up couch pillows to pick up tiny candy wrapper that I personally think you could just vacuum... which also goes to disciplining, if they do not pick up after the first time he tells them to spanking, he sees a mess spanking... if they cry spanking or corner then after 10 mins he might ask if something is really bothering them like a dirty diaper? when I talk to him about it he takes it as I am attacking him... all I want is to discuss some middle ground here! my youngest daughter is now telling me she is scared of daddy... if it wasn't him feeding his OCD he is a great guy I just don't know how to show him that he should really think about getting help... at least talk to a doctor and see what he/she says....