Topic: In the 2WW!
View Single Post
January 3rd, 2014, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im a bad bad girl!!!

I caved and tested this morning with FMU, and again with second.

Here are my tests.

FMU @ 630 AM
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215677 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215676 | Countdown to Pregnancy

And Second MU at 9 AM

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215704 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #215720 | Countdown to Pregnancy

I REALLY see the line on the second test. I'm just a little unsure about it because now when I look at the test (two hours later) its really hard to see. But, it showed up in the time limit and was pink. Its still SO early so I'm trying to not get too excited, it could be an evap for all I know.

But, last night I had some strange things happen. I was making dinner and all of a sudden it hit me like a truck...shaky, dizzy, hot then cold, and sick to my stomach. TMI but in an hours time I was in the bathroom 3 different times. Then just as fast as it came, it was gone. I took a shower and felt better. DH and I messed around and sex felt...different. Not bad, just different. It reminded me of how it felt when I was pregnant last January. As soon as we got done DTD, I passed out HARD...that was only like 730 PM.

I felt ok this morning until I got to work, then got the hot/cold flashes again and dizzy. I have a dull headache too which is odd for me. I feel heavy down there.

I'm really praying this is it, and you all know that now that I've seen a line......I'll be testing like a mad woman. I'll test again at noon...I'll have a 2.5 hour hold in.

What do you ladies think?
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013