View Single Post
January 3rd, 2014, 09:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmreed32 View Post
I pretty much feel like I am the world's worst, laziest mom. Ok I know there are abusive, neglecting moms that are worse, but you KWIM? I never got the trees properly decorated - I threw some lights on and Easton put some of the non glass ornaments on. The house was such a disaster I didn't even get any Christmas tree pictures on Camden's first Christmas because there was no angle you couldn't see the horrible mess and the tree wasn't done anyway. When I don't work til the afternoon, I will sleep with Camden some days and not accomplish a thing. This house is too small and I don't keep it clean enough (my husband does ALOT of the cleaning but it is not clean enough, you know) so Camden doesn't really get enough floor time and I feel like he is going to be behind and it is my fault. I am seriously just so tired all the time. I work crazy hours and will finally be back to a normal schedule this week. My husband has stepped it up being with the boys so much while I am gone plus doing a large amount of the household stuff. ugh I am a loser!
Our house is a mess. We are very cluttered. And we need to vacuum like twice a day bc of all the pets and we don't... Once Porter is mobile we will have to make sure we do though. But he doesn't get a ton of floor time either bc of the dogs. I'm trying to work on that!

Also... I call Porter "Stinky Butt."