View Single Post
January 3rd, 2014, 10:57 PM
Ok Hello eveyone, My husband and I are 6 months TTC and todays date is January 4th 2014. My cycle is the longest, 34 days. The shortest, 30 days and average 32 days. Ive been using an app called "My days X" in which has helped me track my cycle really well. Ive also.been using ovulation test sticks by first response. Anyway, my last period was Dec 19th (5 days) and I should be O this week. Took an O test jan 1st and tested positive, but I do not show any signs of the egg white cm that everyone is talking about. We were intimate dec 29 and 30th. Jan 1st and third. I had a large amount of creamy thin cm kinda looked like milk. But now I have nothing. What are my chances of conception? With an app, CM check and fetility sticks. Also, on the 3rd of jan i tested again but the test was a negative this time. (No LH surge). Did I miss my window? Please help my doc says im healthy. Im so lost here..

Btw, when I tested on the first I had an LH surge positive test. But when i tested the day before, i was negative and i tested negative again the 3rd in the evening. Looks as if i have a super small window. The 2nd of jan, i had the creamy CM. The 30th of Dec I had Watery CM. And now the 4th of Jan i seem wet but not watery, creamy or egg white CM.