View Single Post
January 4th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Happy January ladies!

I am not usually fond of January as there's nothing really fantastic about it, the weather is pants and it's the furthest away from Christmas/Yule in the whole year (which is my favourite time of year). I hate putting away the Christmas decorations, lol. However, I have a very strange optimistic feeling this year. This is going to be a big year for me...and lots of people. I feel it, I know it. I feel like every month is going to be great, and important. So bring it on 2014, in all your glory!

I have already started my Christmas shopping for NEXT year, yep, I know, I'm crazy, and I'm a Christmas freak...but things are so much less expensive in the January sales. I got a few lovely ornaments I drooled over at the garden centre half-price for next year, quite a pile of annuals and stocking fillers for the children, a few "bits" for friends and family, and probably all my wrapping paper. Things that are flat and pretty easy to store lol!

We are now on Christmas clear-up, I started back to work at the home business yesterday, and start back to work at the day job at school on Monday. January has well and truly kicked in.