View Single Post
January 4th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So what's everyone doing this weekend?

Not much here, well a little more than planned since things didn't go as planned for a couple of things.
Today was just going to be going shopping and to visit a long time friend. But DS's car started smoking yesterday so he had to take it to the shop today and won't have it back until Monday (maybe). So after shopping I made another trip to go pick him up (didn't know it when I went shopping or would have combined the trips). Then our other renter called to say something was wrong with his checking account and could he come out and pay cash today. So since we live on a dirt road DH made arrangements to meet him nearby, which meant another trip. Then I still need to leave here in a bit to go see our friend, and DD may or may not have a playdate later (haven't heard back yet from the other mom). Originally DH was going to go to the other condo and paint today, but with DS's car and the renter thing he opted to stay here and prime the baby room walls instead. So he got the ceiling painted and the walls ready for paint.
I'm hoping now to just stay home maybe tomorrow and just focus on school with DD.