Topic: Hi there
View Single Post
January 5th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Love the life you live.
Thanks so much TripleA I get mixed reactions... some people think I should make it work regardless... others, like you, recognize that I'm doing what I need to. I tell those that disagree with my choices to be grateful they didn't have to make them, and move on. It wasn't an easy decision, but it is what I know is right for me and my kids.

Congrats on your home!! Isn't it great when it's YOURS? I've been renting since my divorce a few years ago- because I was holding out for a home in the town where my ex lives since that is where our daughter goes to school. It's a great school and I want her to go there (she has autism so I have extra things to consider for her). This is 2.5 miles from the school and about the same from my ex husband which is fine because we are more than civil- believe it or not I actually like his new girlfriend. (I'm not sure about her choice in men, but that's another story.... lol)

This first trimester is gonna be the end of me... Tomorrow work kicks off in full force after the stop-start of the holidays... UGH. I don't know if I can do it... but I *have* to. God give me strength!

Proud mom of 3 beautiful children (and one on the way!), Desiree (5), Austen (4), and Isaiah (16 months). Desiree has autism but that just adds to her sparkle.

06/2007 10/2008 ~Gone but not forgotten.~