View Single Post
January 5th, 2014, 04:20 PM
This is my first cycle we are trying an IUI. I am 28 my husband 30. Testing all looked great, so using my history my MD decided I might have a damaged cervix and low mucus due to a medical procedure I had 9 years ago (leep) though he could not see damage. That's why we decided to bypass the cervix all together and try IUI after trying naturally 15 months. I am taking 2.5 femera cd 3-7 and trigger shot around day 14. My insurance covered femera but nothing else, so we are hoping to get that + soon. Good luck and try not to worry about about IVF yet until you have to.

This is my first cycle we are trying an IUI. I am 28 my husband 30. Testing all looked great, so using my history my MD decided I might have a damaged cervix and low mucus due to a medical procedure I had 9 years ago (leep) though he could not see damage. That's why we decided to bypass the cervix all together and try IUI after trying naturally 15 months. I am taking 2.5 femara cd 3-7 and trigger shot around day 14. My insurance covered femera but nothing else, so we are hoping to get that + soon. Good luck and try not to worry about about IVF yet until you have to.

This is my first cycle we are trying an IUI. I am 28 my husband 30. Testing all looked great, so using my history my MD decided I might have a damaged cervix and low mucus due to a medical procedure I had 9 years ago (leep) though he could not see damage. That's why we decided to bypass the cervix all together and try IUI after trying naturally 15 months. I am taking 2.5 femara cd 3-7 and trigger shot around day 14. My insurance covered femera but nothing else, so we are hoping to get that + soon. Good luck and try not to worry about about IVF yet until you have to.