View Single Post
January 6th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I was pretty freaked out. I didn't even go to bed until midnight, I skipped my night time dose because I was worried. I did take my morning dose and I had checked my numbers before I took it, and then out of curiosity took it 15 mins later and my numbers had dropped by 25, but they were still above 100. I've been feeling fine this morning and am hoping it was a one time thing. But yes I will make sure to have milk, pb, crackers, and even some juice in the house just in case. In fact we're going shopping this morning to pick up some saltines, extra milk (we've been going through it like crazy and normally I hate milk, but it's on my list of things to have at bedtime so I've been drinking some), and some juice. The juice I will have to hide or my kids will drink it without thinking.
And that first 30 or 45 minutes after I woke up and didn't feel LO moving was stressful also and the nurse asked me if I had felt the LO since I woke up, and luckily by then I had. In fact after I started feeling better she had a dance party and DD got to see her bouncing of the walls