View Single Post
January 6th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is how I was yesterday!
DH was out running errands, so I was home alone. I was listening to the radio and I started bawling my eyes out for no reason. Then I went up to the girls' bedroom, and kept crying. I think it's because I'm only about 2 weeks away from meeting my girls, and there's a lot that I'm nervous about.
Then when DH got home he started an argument with me. Literally the stupidest fight in the history of fights, and I couldn't believe he was actually upset because of it. So I start bawling my eyes out again and was yelling at him and I went into the bathroom to calm down. He apologized afterward because he realized how incredibly stupid he was being. (I'll spare the details of the fight, but I literally did nothing wrong and he realized it. Don't get me wrong, he's been a very supportive DH and has done so much for me, but occasionally he can be dumb lol).
Then we're sitting watching tv and I start crying again. This time I was telling him about everything I've been worried about, and I'm so confused and don't know what to do. (Pregnancy, delivery, and TTTS worries).
I'm normally fine and don't let things get to me, and I don't cry often. But sometimes I guess we all just need a good cry!
I've been much better today though!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow

expecting identical twin girls!!