View Single Post
January 6th, 2014, 05:36 PM
2014 IS OUR YEAR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticbythesea01 View Post
This cycle, since I'm about to o...using opk's, preseed, drinking lots of water, and pineapple core. (this will be my 1st cycle using preseed & pineapple core, so I hope it works!!!)
We have been using preseed as lube all 3 cycles, and no luck. We tried only once to use the 1/2 amount suggested, but it was so wet, Dh could not feel anything so we had to wipe it up. Its great at lube though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicFanatic79 View Post
I'm doing the same thing I have the other cycles. Temping and OPK's. We're "just" on cycle 3, I know it can take time. So my plan is to be patient, I know it will happen.

I'm sorry it doesn't appear to be your cycle!
FWIW, I have lots of friends with winter birthdays (or their kids) and I always go to their parties through snow and cold Has never ever impacted their parties. I actually love the idea of a winter baby. A nice snuggly warm newborn <3 Plus this time of the year is magical to me, that would make it even more special. Also, I love the idea of not being huge and pregnant in the summer! hah
We are just about to finish cycle 3, and for us it's more like "It's been 3 cycles!!!!" We never expected it to take this long since it seams that everyone in our life get's pregnant so easy. I honestly hate the holidays, never had any good memories as a child. Maybe having a winter baby could make the holidays a joyous time for me. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
I looked at your chart...don't loose hope yet sweetie! Not until AF shows. Plus, you seem to be temping at various times, so that can make a pretty significant difference in how accurate your chart is!
My temp times are all between 6:30 and 7:30am, so not a huge difference in time. I take my temp every time I wake up, so even if I fallback asleep I take it when I wake up again, and it's normally the same even if I only got another hour of sleep. I wish you were right though. I've been moody and ****** all day, and craving chocolate which is a sign AF is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMama View Post
I'm working on trying to get my sleep schedule straight this week (going to bed at a normal time and waking up at a normal time) so I can start temping the last few days of this cycle and next cycle. I might do the OPKs again next cycle, too.
I always wake up around the same time for temp taking, just been a little off because I have been waking up really hot and thirsty the last week. I would LOVE to get to a point where I go to bed at the same time every night. Right now it's anywhere from 11pm-2am.

Last edited by JennyForrest; January 6th, 2014 at 05:39 PM.