View Single Post
January 8th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Veteran
Sheila--you do look like you had a nice little dip...FX'd that it was a smooth implantation

Vicky--you're life sounds a lot like my sisters--chaotic, but in a good way! She quit paying attention to everything and gave birth this summer at the age of 44...here's to BD for the fun of it and getting a little baby out of it as a bonus!

Jenn--One of the websites that I frequent raved about Maca root...I never tried it, but others swear by it! Baby dust to you!

Sherry--I've read about the AC vinegar thing, too...hope it does the trick

Pam--Hope you are hanging in there! Thinking about you and your family.

As for me, I had my 4th lab draw this morning, and my HCG was 650 (last one 249--so, I more than doubled. As I said before, I'm going out of town this weekend and will continue to have them drawn at a lab down in Florida. I spoke to my doc's nurse today, and since I should be past the 1500 mark when we get home, we went ahead and scheduled a scan for Tuesday morning....I think I'll be on pins and needles until then! Funny thing is my doc is in total shock about my labs--so, she is coming in on her day off to do the scan herself! I think I'll keep her
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.