View Single Post
January 9th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
Liyana- I came to work the day after my ER. (There was no way I could go that day because I was sick from the meds that put me to sleep)
I have heard of people going to work after the ET too.
If the job is relaxed and you feel comfortable go. I am sure that your doctor will tell you what is best for you. I ended up quitting my job because of the stress. (I love my DH)
I did tell my boss when I was on the meds. I didn't want to SPAZZ out one day and he not know why… Plus I had to take days off. I say… Tell your boss. But that is just me. They can not fire you for going to the doctor or for getting pregnant. Also- Ask for a note from your clinic. To give you the day that you get the procedure done, just to CYA.

Thank you for your answer.

Probably tomorrow I will get the last tips and vibes from my dr. I will have also the last ultrasound...So tomorrow is really valuable day for us... lets see how many follicies (eggs) I can see in ultrasound..

I hope from my heart that my egg retrival will be already on Monday!!... But if its on Tuesday...so I need to figure out something.. Actually I don't feel comfortable to saying to my boss that I am going through something like that... So I rather will come to work this day at 7.. will be some hours away and then I come back...(lets see if that works)
Ofcourse my Dr. said to me that I need to rest and so on - ....

Yes my dr. also mentioned the note, what "I can give to my boss" but there is mention that I am I have been trough gynecologic processes - and this I don't like either... :/ very uncomfortable situation.

But thank you for your answer

Can you update me how the things is going with you?

TTC since Mai 2012

IVF/ICSI #1
ER: 14.01.14 (retrived 14 eggs, 8 was mature, all 8 fertilized)
ET: 17.01.14 (One, 8 cell perfect embryo transfered, 5 frosties)
BETA: 13dp3dpt, 30.01.2014
BFP on Clearblue digi on 30th January, FMU, before my BETA
1st BETA 49,
2nd BETA 3 Feb. 2014. was 120...
Our IVF failed...AF came 9.02.14

IVF #2
FET was scheduled 4.04.14
5 frosties didn`t survived the night...their`s development stopped..

IVF/ICSI #3
ER: 17.06.14 (retrived 12 eggs, 6 fertilized)
ET: 19.06.14 ( Two, 4-cell embies transfered) BFN!! 3 frosties

BETA: 14dp2dt, 03.07.14 Negative

IVF#4
FET is planned in beginning in September