View Single Post
January 9th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Courtney
Well, AF showed today, right on time. I was completely expecting it so I really wasn't upset, I'm just ready to start this new cycle! The good news is I had a nearly perfect cycle--28 days, with O on CD 13.

DH wants to take a more relaxed approach this month, which will be nice. Last month was so tough because the scheduled BDing was killing his sex drive. So this month I won't be temping (which is going to be hard for me, because I love temping!), won't use OPKs, not going to worry about timing things perfectly. Just going to relax and enjoy each other He said I can still use pre-seed, since I have such poor CM and we do still want to improve our chances, and we are both taking various vitamins and supplements, but other than that, we're just hoping and praying! I'll be leaving for Ohio to visit family right around my O time, so I'm sure getting lots of BDing in before I leave won't be an issue And then I'll be gone two weeks, which should definitely help keep my mind off the 2WW.

In other news, I got my lab work done today, hopefully I'll get results quickly! The main thing they're checking for is thyroid. And then I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday to get my annual pap done.

And this is totally silly and shows how much of a procrastinator I am, but I FINALLY went to the social security office today and got my name changed! I've only been married for almost a year and a half....
Married in August 2012. TTC #1 right away.
May 2014- Finally got our BFP!!! January 2015- welcomed our sweet baby boy.
February 2016- Surprise (but wanted) BFP! Baby #2 due October 2016!