View Single Post
January 10th, 2014, 02:01 PM
frequent flier
How are you feeling emotionally? Really pretty good. DH and I just recently found out that we're both being offered well-paid jobs next year in Oregon (being rehired by our former employer), so that solves about a million problems all at once. I'm totally thrilled and relieved.

Are you sleeping well? Well enough. Audrey is reverse cycling (refusing to feed from the bottle when she's home with DH during the day, and getting all of her feedings in from me at night), but I'm bed-sharing with her, so it usually doesn't bother me too much. I can usually sleep right through it.

How are you physically? Weight? Pp? Honestly, I still need to lose 30 pounds. My weight has been getting gradually out of control for the last several years. I'm planning to tackle this problem intensively over the summer once I'm not working and the weather is warmer.

For breastfeeding mommas how is it coming along? Very well, except for the reverse cycling, which I mentioned above.

How is family and husband helping out and doing? DH is the one home with all three kids all day. He does three 12-hour days in a row with them on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. He is a living martyr. My mom is also a saint who is willing to help out whenever we ask her.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)