View Single Post
January 10th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I am simply taking it day by day and trying to stick to my workout plan. I have really upped my Zumba and gym workouts plus ab exercises. I plan on loosing it one way or another. It is honestly time for me to just bite the bit and do it. I want to feel better about how I look and just.... Feel better in general.

You know what? I guess I finally got over the anger at my doctor and fell into the "I want to do this FOR ME" category. I just realized that as I typed this.

It was weird because every minute on the treadmill, elliptical, or upper body weight machines was like one more step to get where I want to be.... I guess you could say it is where I wanted to be going for a very long time. I miss the in shape me. The me that felt good about how I look. The me that LIKED blue jean and swim suit shopping. The me that was confident in any dress or any setting.

These days I just compare myself to everyone else: My hair isn't as nice. My skin doesn't look as good. My outfits don't make me feel as confident as they look. I know this thinking is bad for me.... And I think I have found the point that I am tired of feeling that way.

So... Now this is for me. Now every step I take and every minute of sweat is for ME.