View Single Post
January 13th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Apr 2012
Originally Posted by
Tell us about
1) sports or clubs in school
2) favorite piece of jewelry
3) favorite candle scent
4) most adventurous vacation.
1. I was in band. I was in both Marching and Concert for all 4 years. I played flute and piccolo.
2 My favorite jewelry is the only thing I wear: my wedding rings.
3. My favorite candle scent is cinnamon apple.
4. My most adventurous vacation was our honeymoon. We spent 3 weeks in Turkey and Greece. We spent 4 days in Istanbul, took a 6 hour bus ride to Canaakale, and saw Troy, stayed 3 days, took another 6 hour bus ride and visited Izmir and hung out with a friend, stayed 2 days, took a 3 hour bus ride to Selcuk and saw Ephesus, stayed 2 days. Took a fairy to a Greek Island for a 12 hour layover, took an overnight fairy to Athens, stayed 3 days, took a 6 hour bus ride to Nafplio, climbed 999 steps up to an Italian fortress, had an 8 hour layover in a bus station on our way to Olympia, to visit the original olympic stadium, and then spent our last night in the Athens airport. Best. Vacation. EVER! (Oh, and we only brought 1 weeks worth of clothes, so we used Febreeze a lot, and washed clothes in the sink at one of the hostels we stayed at).
Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
View Public Profile
Find all posts by beatlechicksteph