Topic: in the middle
View Single Post
January 13th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your stress and frustration. I agree that things look good for single parenting, and doing this on your own. Especially with the father's financial support. That's not his choice. However, YOU have to be the one that is comfortable and happy with your choice. NOT him. Too late for him to make the choice.
I would suggest some counseling, because it's such a huge decision either way, you feel like you're being pressured, and you don't want to regret anything by choosing too quickly. They might even be able to help you deal with what to say to him.
In the end, If you are not comfortable doing this by yourself, it is YOUR choice to have an abortion. Not anyone else's. Certainly not the jerk that's being totally unfair to you. Be sure to think your decision through, and don't let anyone make you feel guilty or like you've done the wrong thing. It's your life, and you need to be ok with whatever you decide!

Good luck! I hope things work out wonderfully.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26