View Single Post
January 14th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Susan I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. I don't suffer from depression but I have the exact same fears that you are having. I worry alot about a still birth. I know alot of my fears stems from all the terrible things I have seen and read about happening to other ladies on Justmommies. I love JM but sometimes I think it has led to alot of my fears. What I have done is bring my fears to my dr who has been a tremendous source of comfort for me. I know you have said often that you have a dragon dr..lol. but if I was you I might bring this up to your OB who can hopefully give you some reassurance. I know soon we will have weekly visits and hopefully that will help.

For me when I start to worry about my baby boy I will lay down and try to get him to move which thankfully he will do most of the time. I also have a fetal doppler that I can check on his heartbeat which has saved my life over my last two pregnancies.

Just know that you are not alone and we completely understand your fears but I believe that both your baby and mine will be here sometimes in February and we will be holding our sweet baby boys. We are here for you anytime you need to vent or get out your fears. I'm so glad to see you over here. This board is so near and dear to my heart. I could not have made it through my pregnancy with Jacob or through my current pregnancy without these ladies.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy