View Single Post
January 14th, 2014, 08:40 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
Anyone have a cycle coming up??

My retrieval is scheduled for the week of March 31st. I had this EXACT same cycle last year with my M/C. Not sure how I feel about this. But they are closed the 2 weeks before...Spring is all about new life and I hope this is a good season and finally my time!!

I'll be doing an estrogen priming protocol and then Bravelle, Menopur and Ganirelix like my last couple cycles.

Right now I'm juicing, trying to eat better, lose weight, get my blood moving through exercise and organize my house lol...while I wait.

I cancelled my January cycle. My head and heart weren't in the right place in December. I had a rough month with my two December due dates passing and I still wasn't pg. I was put on Zoloft. I'm feeling a little better, not crying and as upset. I know waiting was the absolute right choice for us. I want to make my last cycle the best one yet.

I'm taking a bunch of supplements, Vit D3, Myo inositol, cod liver oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, pine bark extract, bee pollen/propolis and prenatals.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle