View Single Post
January 14th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Susan - you and I have been through alot this past year, having pregnancies and losses and new pregnancies at the same time. We have both been robbed of peace of mind because of it all. All the ladies on this board have experienced that, and it's just not fair.

I wish I could wipe all that away, for us all, but there isn't any way to do that. We just have to get through every day and that in itself is a battle.

You have been very proactive, working with your doc to keep your depression in check and making sure you are able to get through each day to the best of your ability. Good for you.

When it comes to buying things for your new little boy, a friend today recommended to me that I "Safe Shop". Go online and browse. Write down the things I like, need and will use. Include the item #, color and price. Give my credit card to a trusted friend with the list and let them do the shopping, keep the items at their house until I'm ready to have them here. I thought it was a great idea. What do you think?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013