View Single Post
January 14th, 2014, 09:07 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by flhopeful View Post
I'm sort of in this group...My retrieval is tentatively scheduled for January 25th so I guess I'll find out around then if we're transferring in January or screening and waiting to transfer until February. Of course, I could end up in March or after since you never know how it will go. Has it ever worked the first time for anyone on here? I read all these jokes about "So you really thought it would work the first time? That's cute." I really want to believe it will only take one time...

Right on Leah! Spring is all about new life! It sounds like you made a great decision to wait a bit for your last cycle :-)
My first IVF I got 4 eggs. 3 fertilized...2 transferred and my little girl is in my siggy! She'll be 3 in a couple weeks! My 2nd Ivf worked and I saw the heartbeat....but sadly lost it at 9 weeks.....but it does and can happen on the first try!!! I have a friend get 30 eggs, only one fertilized and she has a gorgeous son....second fresh IVF gave her another son...with frosties!!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle