View Single Post
January 14th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone I'm so happy to have found a place with people who can give me advice on what I'm going through. I'm 22 years old and my boyfriend is 25. We have been dating for almost 2 years and we love each other very much. We always talk about marriage and kids, however this one came as a surprise. We were planning on waiting longer, like until after I finished college. I'm not worried so much about finances because he has a great job with benefits and everything so I know everything will be covered and we'll be somewhat comfortable. I am completely freaking out for myself though...

I'm so anxious and scared about just being pregnant/delivery.
I wish I waited till I finished school.

The worst part that makes me feel guilty is that I just want to go out and party. All my friends go out drinking every weekend and I usually do to. I love being 22 and going out to bars and staying out late at night. I like smoking a drunk cigarette and drunkenly socializing and then waking up the next day to eat crappy hangover food. I want to do that right now. I can't believe that I can't do those things for AT LEAST 9 months (probably much longer). It sounds so childish and I feel embarrassed but I just wish this never happened and I feel guilty for saying that.

Is there anyone out there who went through this?

also, i just found out today that I am pregnant so I am very overwhelmed right now. My first doctor appointment is on Monday.