Topic: self pity
View Single Post
January 15th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Veteran
I'm sorry things aren't going well for you . Hopefully you think thoroughly about your decision whether or not to keep your child. Try to keep your head up and keep doing what your doing, even though things aren't seem to be going wrong right after another it will get better. You're doing everything you can to prepare to good life for you and your little boy or girl and you should be proud of yourself . If you decide in the end that you don't want to go through with being a mommy would adoption be another option?? I'm sure you thought about it and it would be a better option for that little girl or boy rather than termination. There are plenty of good families out there who would be overjoyed to welcome your little angel into their homes if you decided you weren't ready. Just give it some more thought before making such a big decision. I'm sure it seems right now very overwhelming with everything going wrong and with the arrival of a baby getting closer every minute..but try to stay positive and things will work out they way they are meant to. We all go through moments of getting overwhelmed and worrying how things are going to work out, it just comes with the territory of being an adult/parent and these little rugrats are definently worth it . They give our life a real purpose. Btw congratulations .