View Single Post
January 16th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, lets see... first off I think all your feelings are pretty normal. I think most of it is because your baby is high needs. I also have 4. My first 2 are 15 mos apart, then a 3 yr gap, and then 3 and 4 are also 15 months apart. No, I didnt plan that but I love it now! ! My second baby was like yours. He cried constantly, and threw up on me all the time. It was sooo hard on ke because my first was this easiest baby ever. I stupidly thought she was so easy because of my awsome parenting skills. Lmao! God put me in my place. out of all 4 tho, only 1 was like that. Most likely the new baby won'tbe so rrough. Also, he was much better by the time he was able to sit up ajd move around more. I tjink you will find that helps your little one too. By the time the new baby comes, your little one wl probably have outgrown this part. Also, I found the jump from 3 to 4 to be no big deal. I think anything after 3 is just more slong for the ride. That was my personal experience. I am also a sahm. Try to remember that your baby will be a little older when the new one comes along, but not so old as to run off all the time! A huge bonus in my book. Just try to feel your feelings as they come and keep that communication open with your hubby. That is so important. He can't know what your feeling if your don't tell him, and also, for me, I've found that talking things thru really helps make the insurmountable not seem so big. I remember vividly being terrified when I found out I was expecting number 4, and caroline was 6 months old. I was so scared I was going to fall flat on my face, there was no way I could handle this. Now, she just turned 3 two days ago, owen is 20 months old, and I've got this! These newborn issues will be a thing of the past when the new baby comes. I hope I helpedsome!! Hugs!

Excuse my typos, I am writing from my phone. I promise, I know how to spell. Lol